Powered by Blogger.

Sunday 23 April 2017

Tag:

This is my story

Time and again we find ourselves on the LOW, feeling WORTHLESS and at the verge of QUITTING whatever it is that we are doing. So as a blogger and an aspiring photographer, I took it upon myself to dedicate this month an inspirational month in pictures.

I did a 30 days Coloured Inspirational Photo Madness.
The main objective of the Project was to give someone going through something Hope.
I hope the message hit Home Somewhere
Below are the end results to the Project.


































THANK YOU THANK YOU AND THANK YOU FOR BEING PART OF THE MADNESS, I HOPE YOU GOT INSPIRED

Signed by:
Mr Orsen Pepe
Facebook NESRO    
Twitter @Mr_Orsen    
Instagram @Mr_Orsen

About Mr Orsen

Hi, My Name is Hafeez. I am a webdesigner, blogspot developer and UI designer. I am a certified Themeforest top contributor and popular at JavaScript engineers. We have a team of professinal programmers, developers work together and make unique blogger templates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment